Written by Catherine MurrayEstablished in the UK in 1979, Mitrefinch Ltd is a leading developer of employee management and security solutions. In the early 1980s, Mitrefinch developed the first ever computerised time and attendance system, which was shown on BBC's Tomorrow's World.
Our continuous investment in research and development since then resulted in a time and attendance system that can be deployed as both a Windows® and a Web solution, and which integrates with a complimentary suite of products, giving a total solution adapted to each individual customer's needs.
The end result is reduced costs, increased productivity, better decision-making, improved employee satisfaction, and alignment with organisational objectives.
Worldwide, Mitrefinch Ltd serves over 2500 clients from all business sectors and varying in size from only a few employees to many thousands.
Mitrefinch has branches in Australia, Canada, and the UK, as well as distributors in Ireland and France. We are committed to delivering world-class products which are great value for money, across the globe.
Mitrefinch's full range of products includes:
- Time and Attendance
- Performance Management
- HR Management
- Access Control
- Fire Evacuation
- Identity Cards
Tel. 01904 693 115
|< Prev||Next >|
Building & Maintenance
Fire, Health & Safety
Latest News from Facilities Manager
- Preserving documents, preserving business
- DDA legislation - are you affected by these new changes?
- The case for facilities management
- Filling the information gap
- Service solutions - a multitude of options
- Developing FM on an international stage
- Standards in facilities management
- The future of the services sector in Europe
- Service delivery - the 'real' asset
- Believers and cynics